We've got some helpful tips 💡 that often solve most of the problems you may encounter in the game:
- Reboot your device. Simply power your device off and on again. This will clear your device memory and get your device back to full speed.
- Make sure your game is updated to the latest version:
- Open the App Store.
- Tap your profile icon at the top of the screen.
- Scroll to see pending updates and release notes. Tap Update next to Wild West app.
- Make sure that your device has enough free space (at least 2 GB). You can free up some space on your device by removing photos, apps, and videos you no longer need.
Close other apps running in the background before opening the game. From the Home Screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and swipe up on the app's preview to close it.
📌 If the problem remains, you will need to reinstall the game. Don’t worry your progress will be saved!
- Touch and hold the app.
- Tap Remove App.
- Tap Delete App, and then tap Delete to confirm.
- Go to the App Store and download the app again.